The ME becomes stronger through WE: Because success needs both individuals who love what they do and a strong team. Do you have the right mind set to go beyond the usual? Then become a part of our international project team!
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow with challenging tasks. Together we’ll continuously develop your special talents. And on this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for our colleagues and project members. We’re also stronger through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, we’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
As Salesforce Gold partner and as one of the leading German consulting companies for SAP enterprise integration cbs supports over 80 customers in the design and implementation of integrated processes, integration platforms and the realization of their integration strategy. To extend our team we are looking for a senior consultant with a focus on Mulesoft and API implementation.
Here’s what awaits you at cbs:
- Participate and contribute in the design and development of MuleSoft-based orchestrations and APIs based on customer requirements and their integration strategy, while adhering to architectural best practices and guidelines
- Implementation of integration scenarios using MuleSofts API-led approach as well as classical ESB scenarios
- Participate in the development and growth of cbs to become a leading consulting and development partner for MuleSoft and API-led connectivity
- Professional mentoring of MuleSoft Consultants
- Working with a dynamic and highly motivated Team
Here's the profile we're looking for:
- 1+ years of hands-on MuleSoft interface and API development with MuleSoft ESB, AnyPoint Studio and Mule API Management
- 3+ years of overall enterprise application integration experienceExperience designing and developing APIs in large complex system environments
- Integration practice with SAP ERP, S4/HANA or Salesforce is a plus
- Interest in new technologies and innovations in integration area
ME: This is you
- A professional consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
WE: That's us
- A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees
- A great team of passionate consultantsStrong personalities: teamplayers who are open, and respectful
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits