Being premium SAP consultancy and global system integrator, cbs has now brought its unique end-to-end business transformation portfolio to Asia. This is an exciting career opportunity for any local SAP expert looking to enter the prosperous, future-oriented world of global SAP S/4HANA landscape transformation (https://www.cbs-consulting.com/en/landscape-transformation). From Kuala Lumpur, we support our global consulting organization in worldwide transformation projects by delivering high-end data migration solutions and technology services to large industrial corporations that run SAP.
Here’s what awaits you at cbs:
Join a global landscape transformation powerhouse in KL
The transformation solutions cbs provides put customers on the fast track to becoming ONE global corporation on SAP S/4HANA. In cbs Enterprise Transformer® for SAP S/4HANA®, we offer the world’s first standard software for making a full transition to the new world of SAP.
- Become an expert in leading-edge digital migration and landscape transformation software by spearheading digital transformations with cbs ET Transformer® for SAP S/4HANA®
- Design, harmonize, and analyze business processes using your technical and functional experience in combination with high-end SAP transformation software
- Perform SAP data migrations and data harmonization
- Carry out ERP system mergers, carve-outs, and conversions
- Coach younger colleagues on functional, technical, and methodological subjects
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years’ experience as functional consultant, ideally with ABAP knowledge
- Experience in data migration projects including the following activities: Creation of data migration concepts (extraction rules, mapping rules etc., data validation and reconciliation, cutover planning)
- Good knowledge in data migration tools such as SLO, LSWM, batch input with understanding of underlying SAP data models
- Good presentation skills and ability to engage customers in workshops
- Experience as a team lead or workstream lead with ability of coaching junior colleagues
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Desire to work in an international project environment
- Ambition to take your own functional (SAP applications, business processes) and technical skills to the next level
- A professional consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
We also offer
- You’ll start out with confidence thanks to our Landscape Transformation Onboarding Program (L-TOP), which includes three months of expert training and mentoring.
- You’ll receive an attractive, highly competitive salary and employee benefits.
- Be part of our ONE story: Join a passionate team of highly skilled consultants who are setting new standards of quality with a common focus on our global growth agenda for 2025.
- Experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful global transformation company. At cbs, we combine our unique services with an infectious team spirit, a dynamic start-up culture, and the sound foundation of a long-standing global business and customer base.