The ME becomes stronger through WE: Because success needs both individuals who love what they do and a strong team. Do you have what it takes to join an international project team while having the right mind set to go beyond the usual? Then become a part of our team!
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow on challenging tasks. Together we’ll continuously develop your special talents. And on this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for our colleagues and project members. We’re also strong through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, we’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
To build up our team in Singapore, we are looking for an SAP Principal / Senior Consultant – Sales & Distribution.
Expectations and Tasks Taking responsibility for process, functional and technical design in SAP projects for SAP module Sales & Distribution Conduct top-down workshops to advice and direct our clients on S/4 HANA feasibility Drive end-to-end rollout activities within the Asia-Pacific region Support pre-sales activities in the Asia Pacific Region
Was Sie erwartet
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in comüuter science, mathematis, engineering or any other science topic, preferably with a background in business / industry & commerce
- At least 8 years of professional experience in SAP module Sales & Distribution, understanding integration topics to finance/logistics modules and preferable hands-on project experience in S/4 HANA 1709
- Knowledge in programming languages such as ABAP is an advantage
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
ME: This is you
- An analytical and problem-solving consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Eloquent and extroverted person happy to support our pre-sales cycle
- Interest in new technologies and innovations around SAP
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis, but based in Singapore
WE: That's us
- A great team of passionate consultants
- Strong personalities that are fair, open, and respectful to each other
- Attractive and competitive salary and package
- A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees