The ME becomes stronger through WE: Because success needs both individuals who love what they do and a strong team. Do you have what it takes to join an international project team while having the right mind set to go beyond the usual? Then become a part of our team!
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow on challenging tasks. Together we’ll continuously develop your special talents. And on this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for our colleagues and project members. We’re also strong through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, we’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
Being premium SAP consultancy and global system integrator, cbs has now brought its unique end-to-end business transformation portfolio to Asia. This is an exciting career opportunity for any local SAP expert looking to enter the prosperous, future-oriented world of global SAP S/4HANA landscape transformation (https://www.cbs-consulting.com/en/landscape-transformation). From Kuala Lumpur, we support our global consulting organization in worldwide transformation projects by delivering high-end data migration solutions and technology services to large industrial corporations that run SAP.
Here’s what awaits you at cbs:
Join a global landscape transformation powerhouse
The transformation solutions cbs provides put customers on the fast track to becoming ONE global corporation on SAP S/4HANA. In cbs Enterprise Transformer® for SAP S/4HANA®, we offer the world’s first standard software for making a full transition to the new world of SAP.
Invitation to join our 6 months On-Boarding Program in Germany
- You’ll start participating our Landscape Transformation Onboarding Program (L-TOP), which includes six months of expert training and mentoring in our headquarters in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Design, harmonize, and analyze business processes using your technical and functional experience in combination with high-end SAP transformation software
- Perform SAP data migrations and data harmonization
- Carry out ERP system mergers, carve-outs, and conversions
- Become an expert in leading-edge digital migration and landscape transformation software by spearheading digital transformations with cbs ET Transformer® for SAP S/4HANA®
- Coach younger colleagues on functional, technical, and methodological subjects
- Help to develop our Malaysian subsidiary as a strategic pillar of cbs’s global transformation service
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or any other science topic, preferably with a background in business / industry & commerce
- At least 5 years of professional experience of the core modules of accounting (SAP FI, SAP AA, SAP CO)
- Experience in data migration (SLO, LSMW, batch input, etc.)
- Interest in solving challenges involving both business and technical aspects
- Ideally some practical experience as an SAP developer
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Desire to work in an international project environment
- Ambition to take your own functional (SAP
applications, business processes) and technical skills to the next level
ME: This is you
- A professional consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
WE: That's us
- Experience the energy and enthusiasm of a successful global transformation company. At cbs, we combine our unique services with an infectious team spirit, a dynamic start-up culture, and the sound foundation of a long-standing global business and customer base.
- You’ll receive an attractive, highly competitive salary and employee benefits.
- Be part of our ONE story: Join a passionate team of highly skilled consultants who are setting new standards of quality with a common focus on our global growth agenda for 2025.
- A company that continuously spends more
than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees