The ME becomes stronger through WE: Because success needs both individuals who love what they do and a strong team. Would you like to participate in the growth of our Application Management business and convince our customers with professional IT Service Management? Then become a part of our team!
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow on challenging tasks. Together we’ll continuously develop your special talents. On this journey, you’ll be able to rely on a special team spirit that’s common for our colleagues and project members. We’re also strong through diversity and solidarity. With this approach, we’ve been successful as a quality leader for more than 20 years.
We are looking for SAP
PP Senior Consultant with knowledge to other logistics modules
(PS/PM/EH&S) to build up a new team in Kuala Lumpur.
Expectations and Tasks
- Design and implementation of corporate business solutions applying SAP PP
- Supporting cbs clients executing local rollout projects
- Conducting S/4 HANA workshops and trainings after ramp-up
- 3rd Level Support (on-demand)
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the fields of SAP PP and knowledge on other modules which includes PS, PM (basic understanding), EH&S (basic understanding)
- Knowledge in different industry sector/manufacturing process.
- Experience in handling project tasks as team member or as lead
- Fundamental knowledge in programming language ABAP and handling of interfaces with SAP ALE/IDoc, EDI etc.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
ME: This is you
- A professional consultant with the desire to develop your own skills and talents
- Passionate and determined while appreciating team work
- Willing to take over responsibility and to make decisions
- Able to lead a small team, with strong social and communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client site within
WE: That's us
- A great team of passionate consultants
- Strong personalities that are fair, open, and respectful to each other
- Attractive and competitive salary and package
- A company that continuously spends more than 6% of its revenue in the education of its employees